Vision and mission
Faculty of Marine & Fisheries
To be an independent, innovative faculty that is recognized nationally and internationally and has superiority in the field of fishery and marine based on religious morals.
- Organizing academic education based on modern learning technology by applying the principle of quality assurance (Quality Assurance)
- Conducting basic research, applied and innovative research and to support the development of education and community service.
- Undermine the expertise in the field of fisheries and marine to the community to support development.
- To produce qualified graduates who are able to develop science and technology in the field of fishery and marine and have competitiveness based on religious moral.
- Produce innovative research that encourages the development of science and technology in the field of fisheries and marine in national and international scale.
- Produce dedication to the community that can empower the community to be able to solve problems especially in the field of fisheries and marine independently and sustainably.
- Achieve independence Faculty that adaptive, creative, proactive to the demands of the development of science and technology in the field of fisheries and marine.
Socialization The vision / mission, mission and objectives of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Airlangga University to all academic community (lecturers and students) as well as education personnel are formally refreshed socialization of vision, mission, and objectives every year through the dissemination of education manual of Faculty of Fishery and Marine. Exhibitions, roadshows and seminars involving all academicians are always accompanied by pamphlets, brochures, posters and banners that include the vision, mission and goals of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Airlangga University. The socialization of the vision, mission and objectives of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Affairs is also conducted to new students through the activities of the New Student Cooperation Program (PPKMB) as well as new faculty and staff through the staffing activities. Regular meetings by every Department under the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine University of Airlangga held every month, as well as semiannual meetings by the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine University of Airlangga to the academic community also always strive to provide a significant understanding to achieve all activities carried out in line with the vision, mission And the purpose of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Affairs. Demikan also the implementation of regular meetings once every three months between the Head of Faculty, Student Assistance Team, Student Executive Board, Student Legislative Board and students of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine is always consolidated related to the learning process (lecture and practicum) and student activities so that every activity performed Refers to the vision, mission and objectives of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Airlangga University.