Korea Institute of Materials Science (KIMS), Surface Technology Division, Materials Center for Energy Convergence Lab is looking for a highly self-motivated full-time master and willing to continue until Ph.D. or Ph.D. students to do research about battery and sensor.
– The chosen candidates will be enrolled starting from February 2019 (Spring Semester).
– The position is fully funded including a tuition waiver and a competitive monthly salary
– Graduate from Material Science, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry.
– Excellent writing and communication skills in English
– Good communication and teamwork
– Have a huge desire to study and learn new things
1. Detailed CV in English
2. Official transcript of previously attended undergraduate or graduate institution in English (translated by a trusted translator)
3. Application letter
4. Certificate of iBT TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score
Dr. Dong Chan Lim
site : www.kims.re.kr
Please send the application to :
Zeno Rizqi Ramadhan (email@example.com)
1. please write the subject as : MASTER&PhD CANDIDATE_YOUR FULL NAME / PhD CANDIDATE_YOUR FULL NAME
2. Please submit your email as fast as possible,